Sharevest Property Management has the experience, tools, processes and relationships to help Investment Property Owners achieve their financial goals by implementing a personalized, consultative transaction/project specific approach. We provide critical direction to our client’s crossroad decisions in residential real estate.
We are delighted to have the opportunity to provide you with a profile of our property management service. We seek to prove our commitment to professionalism by exceeding your expectations at every opportunity.
We understand that optimum financial performance of a property asset requires continual proactive management. Our business model has been developed to constantly seek to improve income, marketability, and value to the property owner.
We will provide advice on all aspects of management relating to property and ensure that obligations of both tenant and Property Owner are met in full. Further, we hold a firm belief in fostering goodwill through a respectful and professional relationship with tenants.
Sharevest Property Management has the ability to work with different types clients including companies, financial institutions and private investors.
The management of single family homes, condominiums, and apartment buildings is our focus. We have gained an extensive track record in property management and wide-ranging experience in the types of management issues that arise throughout the course of ownership.
Sharevest Property Management is the sister company of the Gilmartin Group, a full service real estate company. The Gilmartin Group has been managing rental property on the peninsula for over 50 years. Sharevest Property Management was created to offer the same high quality service to the dozens of Gilmartin Group clients requesting property management services.
Type of Management Services
Sharevest Property Management provides a full range of thorough and competent services for the investment property owner. They include marketing and advertising, showing, repairs/maintenance, property inspections, rent collection, eviction services, and statements monthly with direct deposit available. Our flat rate fee is very competitive, 6% of gross monthly rent without any hidden fees. Some of our competitors will ask for an extra fee for seemingly everything: advertising or to complete the lease and the list and fees goes on. We can provide references both on the tenant and the owners’ side of the transaction.
- Individual Service
- Lease Extensions
- Rent Collection Enforcement
- Property Inspection
- Court Preparation and Appearance
- Tenant Placement
- Full Management Service
- Current market analysis of rental property value
- Advertising includes professional signage, ad posting on various local and national websites, select print media, and may include direct mail
- Private showing of property to clients on short notice and/or Automated showing-new technology
- Thorough tenant screening with owner review and ultimate approval
- Detailed property inspection prior to tenant occupancy and at lease conclusion as well as periodic inspections as needed
- Rent collection and monthly accounting
- Maintenance and repair management as needed and authorized
- Administrative Services
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your property and answer your specific questions about us and property management.
- Get Your 1st Month Of Management Free
- 6-Month Tenant Guarantee
- Get Your House Rented In 14 Days Or Less*